26.11.12

Télescope Paris...


It's high time to start blogging again... 
Before Mexico I went to Paris and after Mexico I went to Geneva... 
I'll do some updates about all these experiences mixed together in order to not swamp everybody 
with my Mexico infatuation and to give credit where credit and attention is due..

First a drink! 
One of the nicest coffee places I have ever visited is situated in the centre of Paris 
and I think it's an absolute must to visit: Téléscope
The people are nice and charming and the coffee tastes absolutely fantastic...
And then I haven't even mentioned the yummy stuff they serve to chew yet. ;)



1 comment:

  1. Inderdaad een super leuk plekje voor koffie, ligt wel wat verborgen he :)

    x
    http://www.cashmerecoffee.com

    ReplyDelete

//
Pin It button on image hover